February 7, 2012 in Sustainability Schools
PASA’s Good Food Neighborhood is proud to be a Community Partner of The Home Grown Institute. Registration is open for the March 24-25 “Springing Good Intentions Into Action” conference to be held at Springside Chestnut Hill Academy, in NW Philadelphia.
- 50+ Hands-on Home-Scaled Sustainable Skills Workshops including:
edible gardens, community and school gardens
seed-saving, soil enrichment, 4 season harvest
bees, chickens, worms, aquaponics
food preservation, fermentation
repurposing, upcycling, natural building
- Fun, Engaging and Educational KIDS and TEEN program
- Seed Exchange and Tool Swap
- Silent Auction, Awards Reception
- Local, Organic, Seasonal Lunch
- Free Rain Barrel or Worm Farm Composter for all registrants*
- Work-exchange financial aid available
Contributions to the Silent Auction benefit our Community Scholarship Fund
Watch for the Weekend At-A-Glance Pull-Out in The Weavers Way Shuttle (February, page 10)
View the Weekend At-a-Glance and Full Program online (http://issuu.com/
Download the docs from the website (thehomegrowninstitute.org/
Register soon. Late fee applies after February 24. Registration closes March 19.
* one per family/residence. All repurposed from reclaimed food grade plastic. Supplies are limited.