January 17, 2012 in Sustainability Schools
PASA’s Good Food Neighborhood is proud to be a Community Partner of The Home Grown Institute. Registration is open for the March 24-25 “Springing Good Intentions Into Action” conference to be held at Springside Chestnut Hill Academy!
- 50+ Hands-on sustainable skills workshops and activities
- Fun, engaging and educational Kids and Teen program
- Seed Exchange and Tool Swap
- Silent Auction, Awards Reception
- Local, Organic, Seasonal Lunch
- Neighborhood “Community Kitchen” Incubator
- Free Rain Barrel or Worm Farm Composter for all registrants*
- Work-study financial aid available
View the Weekend At-a-Glance and Full Program online (http://issuu.com/
thehomegrowninstitute) or download from the website (thehomegrowninstitute.org/ Register.html).
Register soon. Late fee applies after February 24. Registration closes March 19.
* one per family/residence. Supplies are limited.